5.8G 마이크로웨이브 레이더 모션 센서 -HLD-K16C
(5.8G Microwave Radar Motion Sensor -HLD-K16C)
- 본 제품은 5.8G 마이크로웨이브 레이더 모션 센서 -HLD-K16C입니다.
- 사람의 움직임이나 호흡등을 감지할때 사용이 가능한 센서입니다.
- 5V로 동작하며 시리얼 인터페이스를 가지고 있습니다.
- Data interface: GPIO/UART
Working voltage: DC5V
Working current: 20ma (typical value)
Working temperature: -40 ° C-85 ° C
Size: 20 * 20mm
Transmission frequency: 5.725GHz -5.875GHz
Power on self test time: 2s
Inductive output level: 5V
Silent output level: 0V
Induction output time: 30s
Motion sensing distance: about 2m
Respiratory sensing distance: about 2m
Micro motion sensing distance: about 2m
- The HLD-K16C based C-band 5.8GHZ has radar sensing, and a human respiratory detection sensor module based on 5.8G frequency modulated continuous wave (FMCW). This sensor emits electromagnetic waves with a certain bandwidth and a linearly changing frequency over time, and receives the waveform reflected by the object. By comparing the frequency difference between the transmitted signal and the received signal in the frequency domain, the distance between the object and the radar in the area is calculated to determine whether there is a moving object within a fixed range. The FMCW scheme provides distance information compared to the CW scheme, which can better avoid false triggering interference outside the range. This module has excellent RF performance and is equipped with a high-performance MCU, which can effectively extract weak signals from the human body such as breathing, chest expansion, and slight shaking, achieving human presence sensing function.
- 연관제품 1